Won't you help me to popularize Japanese products around the world?
I have a dream.
That dream is to promote Japan throughout the world.
I want to promote its culture and products.
In order to make that dream a reality, we need to offer e-commerce
aimed at overseas customers, thus the dream can be accomplished
through e-commerce sites.
Ninety percent of our clients are Japanese manufacturing corporations
who are considering the web as a base for expanding their business
opportunities in foreign markets.
However, neither our company nor our clients have sufficient personnel
to implement web marketing in the major English-speaking countries
such as America, Australia, England and Singapore.
There are many makers of specialist items in Japan, and the products
they create could certainly be called the treasures of Japan.
Nonetheless, since they are unable to have an effective presence on
the global market, my company has recently established an
overseas-oriented web marketing operation for our clients.
I am looking for someone who has the following qualities and skills:
1) A fan of Japan
2) 3 or more years' experience in SEM (Google AdWords)
3) At least 1 year of experience in SEO
4) Native English speaker
5) Able to analyse conversion rate using Google Analytics, and run
optimum AdWords campaigns within budgetary constraints
6) Able to suggest keywords
7) Able to create copy in accordance with the AdWords advertising quality guide
8) Able to provide a portrait photo and profile information (education
history, employment history, qualifications, etc.) to be published on
9) University graduate
Normal communication is carried out on Skype. For those living in
Japan, you would be expected to meet in person for briefings and
meetings with clients.
Payment per client is a fixed monthly amount.
You would be expected to carry out the following duties:
1) Create campaigns within budget and optimize CPA
2) Configure excluded keywords
3) Analyze and advise on pages that have a high exit rate
4) Create ads copy
I look forward to receiving many applications.